Wednesday, March 30

What I'm Loving Wednesday



What I'm lovin' wednesday!

I will probably mess this up. Can you mess this up? Well, if so I probably will.




I am LOVING my morning sickness. After spending a few years in the "i can't have kids anymore" world I am happy to have morning sickness it means good things are yet to come.


The Undomestic Momma

I am LOVING the fact that I have new friends in the blog world due to the blogger meet up. I am so excited to meet y'all!


I am LOVING the fact that when I went to unload the dishwasher someone (moth) beat me to it! What a simple thing that made my day.



I am LOVING the promise of warmer weather tomorrow. I know I live in Texas but it's COLD right now and I already switched the kids wardrobes out. 

I am LOVING 31 gifts. I didn't buy anything yet but that is because I was so overwhelmed by all the cuteness. 



I am LOVING this giveaway by Taylor . How cool would that be to win!


And of COURSE I am LOVING these precious gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment