Tuesday, April 3

Bradford Joel Maxwell



While I was taking my blogging sabbatical, our precious Bradford turned three years old. This sweet little boy came into our lives in the midst of chaos.  I had a exuberant 3 year old and a demanding toddler when we had "B-man" and I certainly didn't expect what I got with this little boy. I was so scared that I was going to have another wild man like Cameron but God knew what I could or couldn't handle so he gave me Bradford. He has always been a relaxed go with the flow child and he has taught me more about life than any other kiddo.  I have learned to be patient with him and that not every kid does every thing at the same time but that doesn't mean he isn't just as smart as the others. In fact he is our little engineer. Taking his time with everything, stacking, taking apart and putting back together are some things he loves to do. He is not in a hurry to do anything which is just what we need in our family. Bradford has taught us all to slow down and be grateful for the smallest of victories, such as saying "me" instead of  "ne".  B says more with his eyes than with his mouth, he has the sweetest smile and is so gentle and kind.



2 comments:

  1. This is exactly the same way that I feel about my Presley. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kid and his smile! This makes me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete