Wednesday, February 16

My Valentines

It has taken me way to long to put this post together, however yesterday and today were spent on doing a science fair project for with my preschooler (more on that tomorrow).

Monday was spent at my good friend Trish's house, by good friend I mean we have known each other since age 12 and remained friends! She had the cutest little valentine cookie and card decorations and I am so glad we made it over there instead of my original plan to take the kids to IHOP (Cameron's choice). So get ready for picture overload!

Trying to get pictures of three kids......

gets harder....

and harder.....

everytime.....

still trying.....

and ooohhhh we found a dead bird. The end.

At Trish's, Riley was the only one who was interested in creating anything

Bradford did a lot of this....

Cameron did a lot of this....

and Bradford did more of this

he devoured his cookies without giving decorating a single thought

Riley enjoyed decorating!


The day was perfect, and not to be out done my night was pretty spectacular as well. Ryan made reservations at the place where we got engaged the Italian Inn in Forth worth.  This was our first time back and it was very sweet and romantic.  The Italian in has private booths and they allow customers to write on the walls.  Ryan had propsed to me by writing it on the way and it was so perfect. I can't believe that was 9 years ago! The best part about the night was that Ryan had our babysitter come over an hour earlier so that I could get ready in peace, so thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment