Monday, January 3

The weekend re-cap and odds and ends

Ryan and I got a sitter for NYE and headed out to our church that was hosted by our Men's Club.  The theme was "Cabo" and there was dancing, food and an open bar.  As with most events at our church Ryan and I were most likely the youngest ones there, but my parents and most of our good friends from church were also there and without them it would have been pretty boring for us.  All in all it was a good night with good friends.


Towards the end of the night

Not sure Lisa was ready....again



Cha-Cha



After the party I put Ryan to bed.....so I thought and went to another party, I stayed out until 3am for the first time in a LONG time! When I got home I found Ryan playing Playstation, but he let me sleep in until NOON Saturday!  Saturday night we went to a friends house for an impromptu  (well we invited ourselves sort of) party. We watched TCU and OU win, ate a fabulous meal and played an awesome game that my friend made called "who's who in 2010."

Yesterday was the laziest day I have had in a long time, I have all my chores completely done so we sat around and watched football all day, it was weird but I enjoyed it.

There is the weekend re-cap, the kids go back to school this week so I am taking them to do something fun on Friday.  Today I am re-re-re organizing my junk closet in the hall so I will post some before (eek) and after pics.  Also, I sort of forgot to plan B's birthday party, he turns two on the 5th(FEB). I have to come up with something ASAP!!!!  Happy week everyone!  Top Two Tuesday is going to be top products of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment