Friday, April 22

This post is in 3D!!!!

Well I took a little break from the blog as you can see.  Ryan seems to be doing better, however his kidneys are not working right so we are trying to figure out what to do about that. As far as TNB, well He/She is doing perfect. I have had three doctor's appointments since my last post and every one of them has shown a perfect little baby. Today I had an unexpected 3d sono and it was nothing short of AMAZING! I have never had a 3d sonogram and I certainly have never seen one this early. 


Pretty cool huh?


On to life outside the womb. I have much too much to say about the past few weeks so I will post here an there about our events. I supposed this is just a post to get me back on track. I seem to do so great posting every day for a few weeks straight and then I can't seem to get myself to the computer to blog. Do any of you have this problem? How do you handle it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment