Thursday, October 14

What the kids are wearin'

 
So this morning when I woke up I looked at the forecast and YES it was time to break out a few fall favorites for the kids (not me, I rock the jeans and t-shirt look well). So I got the kids ready and we headed outside for a few pic's so I can show y'all some of their fall wardrobe. 
Skirt Crazy 8's $10
Leggings Children's Place $5
Jacket Crazy 8's $18
  



Boots Gymboree $20 with Gymbucks (of course!)

Jeans Children's place $10
Ed Hardy Shirt $15 Nordstrom Rack (reg $80)
B- Shirt Gymboree $10
Adidas Shoes $20 Kohl's


OK, so in taking these pictures I realize I must do a better job. It sure is tough taking picture's of the kids when you are in a hurry to get them to school. Also, poor C has something going on with his eye he swears it doesn't hurt but it is looking worse everyday. 
My surgery is set and we have to be there at 6:45 on Tuesday! 

Don't forget to enter the giveaway from Monday, there is still time and the winner will be chosen tomorrow and announced Monday!  Also check out my friends (and talented other vendors) who will be showcasing their amazing jewelery and baby/kid items this weekend at taste and see at Good Shepherd Catholic Community. I absolutely cannot wait for this event, there will be INCREDIBLE food and lots of fun for EVERYONE it is this Saturday and Sunday details can be found here GSCC

1 comment:

  1. Your kids always look so stylish! Love the new outfits and C's hair is cool! See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete